Our Terms and Conditions of use
This is a contract with Certification Management Limited, Newport Business Park, New Port Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4LZ henceforth referred to as CMLEx.
Please carefully read the following terms before accessing this site or using a course. By accessing the site (which includes, visiting, registering, purchasing or accessing a course) you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access the site.
By using this service, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms. You also agree to review this agreement periodically to be aware of modifications to the agreement, which modifications CMLEx may make at any time. Your continued use of this site will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any modified agreement.
- CMLEx reserve the right to change the content used in any course at any time.
- The course material is available to the delegate for 30 days from purchase.
- Delegates who fail to complete the e-learning course in the time available will not be eligible for a refund.
- The course material is not downloadable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
- CMLEx course prices are in UK pounds (GBP) and include Tax. A separate invoice for taxation costs based on the delegates location will be generated were applicable and emailed to the delegate.
- The delegate must pay in full before the start of any training.
- The purchase price associated with each course includes a single delegate completion certificate.
- Online payment is the preferred method of payment. Recognised credit cards are Visa/Mastercard/Maestro.
- Course access and associated fee is valid to the registered person only and cannot be exchanged or shared.
- CMLEx reserve the right to review the pricing and take appropriate action when changes to any course occur.
- All discounts, whether advertised or stated in correspondence, are mutually exclusive i.e. only one discount can be applied to any one booking.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- If a student cannot access the course online via www.training.cmlex.com because their computer equipment [IT] is not compatible / appropriate CMLEx will not take responsibility or give a refund to the purchaser.
- Once a course is purchased the delegate will have 30 days to complete the self-study materials. Once the 30 days has ended the delegate will be charged to re-start the course.
- The training material is the property of CMLEx.
- This training material has been prepared, maintained, updated and distributed by CMLEx.
- The use of the training material on our courses is restricted to the enrolled / Registered User.
- The Registered User shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by CMLEx. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and any violators will be prosecuted.
- CMLEx does not warrant that the materials will be error free including technical inaccuracies, nor free of viruses, or other harmful matter. The entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction, is the Registered User's responsibility.
- CMLEx may make improvements, or changes, to any material at any time without prior notification.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease to use the e-learning immediately.
WEB ACCESS TO THE COURSE MATERIAL
- CMLEx strives to provide the course content to its delegates on a continuous basis. To that end, CMLEx will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted Access of the courses to its delegates. However, from time to time, delegates may be unable to Access the courses due to conditions beyond CMLEx’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the courses to its Students, CMLEx will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure Access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term "commercially reasonable," as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money..
- CMLEx endeavours to provide the highest quality content to its delegates. To that end, CMLEx reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, access and/or the Terms of this Site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on our WEB Site.
- Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the site.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT REFERENCED WITH HYPERLINKS
- CMLEx makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of the information provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any information found on a link located on this site that allows users to access information found on another site. Additionally, CMLEx does not warrant the existence or functionality of any website which can be accessed through a link located on this site.
- Nothing that you read or see on the site or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of CMLEx. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of CMLEx intellectual property.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Users access this site at their own risk. The site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, and any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties' rights are specifically disclaimed. CMLEx does not warrant any particular result from use of the software or site. CMLEx does not warrant that the information on the site is accurate, complete or complies with any particular law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the site will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or completely secure.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) shall CMLEx or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, shareholders, directors, officers, third party content providers, successors or assigns be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- Your use of this site is at your sole risk and any content that you download is downloaded at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading of any such content, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.